Author, radio host and comedian Rich Cyr brings you his first book “Confessions of a Frenetic Mind: 5 Tales of Blood Curdling Terror” via Zoom, with the Morris Public Library Online, Wednesday, February 17, at 7:00 pm. The Tales are sure to terrify, and will have you sleeping with the lights on for weeks – wonderfully twisted and devilishly creepy, they will have you screaming for more………IF YOU SURVIVE!!!!!!!!
- Robbie’s Revenge: What happens when a printer begins controlling your emotions and destroying your life?!
- Can’t Catch A Brake: A young man with a chip on his shoulder finds out what happens when he messes with the wrong person. Will his sarcasm save him, or will he go down in flames?!
- Takin’ Care of Business: A couple bring home a miniature coffin with a fake corpse inside. What can possibly go wrong?!
- Lincoln House Massacre: Two young men go on a ghost tour to prove that ghosts don’t exist. What they bring back might just prove to be fatal.
- The Dark Secret: Everyone has a secret. Some are darker than others. For one small town, a family’s secret could get them killed.
Rich Cyr, a cerebral palsy survivor, encountered many more obstacles during his life. In his early 50s, he became a financial advisor, actor, podcaster, author, voice actor, stand-up comedian, and motivational speaker. Rich is also a host of the Nutmeg Chatter: The Claw’s Corner Editions, on WAPJ 89.9, Torrington Community Radio, and he has his own YouTube channel. He is now living the life that he always dreamed of.
To register for this FREE event with the library and request a Zoom link: